2013/09/30

more Izu - Jogasaki coast 城ケ崎海岸

 

 
amazing combination of rockies and waters.
 
 
ah this is me lol
The bridge and the rockies are used
in suspense movies&dramas very often
 

 
This is one of my sweetest memories of summer 2013.
 
Especially now that I am in Canada,
I miss these days a lot already.
That is why I add nostalgic effects on these photos
 
For me taking photos and adding effects on them are
ways of expressing my inner feeling and emotions,
as well as hoping to capture and share beautiful segments of this world.
 
 
 
In short, I miss those days.
But nothing remains the same.
We cannot stop or rewind the time.
Just cherrish the beautiful memories
Warm them, feel them.
Cry. Smile.
 
However, live strong. We are living THIS moment..
 
 
 
 
xoxo

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿